FREE Shipping on orders over $100
PLUS - Club members also receive FREE Feetures socks with shoes. Free to join on your first purchase.
PACE 2 Premium GPS Sports Watch - Navy - Silicone Band
The Coros PACE 2 Premium GPS Sport Watch - Navy - Silicone Band has a 1.5x more powerful processor, offers 5x more RAM and 4x more storage than the original COROS PACE, leaving plenty of room for expanded features. COROS PACE 2 will be your training partner for the long haul.
- The lightest GPS watch on the market at its launch – from 29g with the new COROS Silicone band with battery life of 20 days of regular use, 30 hours in full GPS mode
- Interval, structured, triathlon and strength training modes with training programs and plans created by COROS athletes and coaches available free on COROS.com
- Built-in running power metrics from the wrist plus native and complete integration with Stryd power meters
- Featuring running, cycling, swimming, cardio, strength, and water sports modes with ongoing support and updates.
- Includes optical heart rate monitor, barometric altimeter, accelerometer, compass, gyroscope and thermometer with 24/7 heart rate monitoring, sleep, step, and calorie tracking
20 days of regular use
30 hours in Full GPS mode
60 hours in UltraMax mode
Every Second Counts
We know that every second counts when you are racing for a new Personal Best, so COROS helps you spend less time struggling to get the important information you need. With a new design, featuring the COROS Digital Dial, COROS PACE 2 creates an even simpler user experience. Get your splits, check your HR or plan your next workout all using just one finger.
Endurance on Your Wrist
COROS PACE 2 offers 20 days of daily use. That’s 20 days of tracking heart rate and sleeping, triggering backlight, measuring steps, getting notifications and even alarms every day. So, leave your charger behind, and travel for your next race, game or family vacation with confidence.
Your New Personal Trainer
The Strength Training program has over 200 exercises already built in for upper body, lower body, core work and more. COROS PACE 2 auto-detects your body movements and monitors your heart rate and calories burned.
Once you’re done, check out the all new muscle heatmap to see which muscle groups saw the most action in a daily, weekly, or monthly view, to help determine your next block of training.
Learn from the Best and Share
Have a workout you love? Don’t keep it to yourself, share it with your friends with the touch of your finger in the COROS app. We have pre-designed workouts and training plans from COROS athletes and their coaches available for free on COROS.com. Just download to start your next workout
Follow Your Heart
Not every activity gets your blood flowing in the same way. Easy runs are more consistent while interval sessions and weightlifting see more peaks and valleys. COROS has developed unique HR algorithms for each activity mode to provide you with best in class wrist-based heart rate accuracy.
Every Second Counts
A standard track is 400m, so why can’t GPS devices seem to get it right? With the new Track Run Mode from COROS, a proprietary algorithm as accurate as a stopwatch, is used to make sure your track runs, and workouts are measured accurately regardless of which lane you choose. Gone are the random zigzags across the field, or sharp angled turns, replaced with the smooth straightaways and curves of the track – just like how you run.