FREE Shipping on orders over $100
PLUS - Club members also receive FREE Feetures socks with shoes. Free to join on your first purchase.
Peregrine 12 Men Std S22
Product Cycle: Technical Update
Brand Width: Std
ShoeSci Width: Standard
Defining Feature: Gold
Available From 1 Jan 22
The Saucony Peregrine 12 is Saucony's lightest, most flexible trail running shoe with a ride that's both aggressive and responsive. It's named after the fastest bird on Earth, and entirely lives up to its namesake.
- Lighter weight - over an ounce lighter than its predecessor, the Peregrine 12 delivers more speed for an incredibly fun trail outing
- PWRRUN+ sockliner - replaces the topsole for weight savings while retaining a super soft underfoot experience
- More protection - a new and improved rock plate sheds moisture and gives you more flexibility on each and every step while protecting your feet from stone bruising
- Better traction - ditch debris and tackle rugged terrain with a redesigned 5mm lug pattern.
The Peregrine 12 also features:
- Durable upper - ultralight air mesh reinforced to protect feet from trail debris, complete with a FORMFIT lockdown fit that hugs your feet over uneven terrain
- PWRRUN midsole - responsive and protective cushioning to push uphill and bomb downhill in complete confidence
- PWRTRAC outsole - tacky rubber thst ensures maximum traction and grip over a wide variety of terrain, including mud.
Put on the Saucony Peregrine 12 to make your next trail run exponentially more fun